I had a little bit of free time today, and I thought I'd get started on some of my holiday cards. Of course, that's not how things worked out, and instead I've created a happy winter card.
This card features Lawn Fawn's charming Yeti Set Go stamp. I just got it a few days ago, and I've really wanted to use it. One of the things I love the most is that it comes with lots of bits and pieces (snowflakes, trees) and several sentiments. The yeti also comes with a set of earmuffs, but I didn't put them on him this time. I was using just the acrylic block and I couldn't get the muffs to line up right and not look like they're floating away from his face. Next time, I'll try using a stamp press.
Now to figure out who to give this card to...
- EK Success Cutterpede Paper Trimmer: link
- Bazzil Robin's Egg 8.5x11' cardstock paper: link
- Recollections White Cardstock Paper: link (note: I bought this pad at my local Michael's store)
- My Mind's Eye Merry Little Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad: link (note: I bought this pad at my local Michael's store)
- Lawn Fawn Yeti Set Go clear stamp set: link
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad Aquamarine: link
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad Jet Black: link
- Staedler Color Pencils (36): link
- Elmer's Permanent Dot Runner: link
- Inkadinkado Clear Acrylic Block (small): link
- Favorite Findings Pastel Buttons: link
- Sharpie Fine Point Pen (black): link