Monday, June 5, 2017

Hellloo... with Lawn Fawn

Lawn Fawn's Hang In There was a recently-released stamp set that I just could not resist. I love the sweetness of the images and the sentiments, and the lower price was a great bonus. I took the time to stamp out and color several variations of the sloth - I played with different shades, and that was a great coloring practice.

For this card, I went with brighter colors, and I echoed those bright tones in the colors I chose for my patterned paper and cardstock. I paired the striped blue paper with a textured pink cardstock and used scallops to add a fun feminine touch.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it a fabulous stamp set! I picked it up too but I haven't used it yet as I was unsure about the colouring. I love how you've shaded it- looks amazing. The colours of the entire card are soft and sweet. (And how cute would it be if they had a baby sloth - you could totally make this card into a baby card!).

    ReplyDelete