Monday, September 17, 2018

Pix's Purple Thanks

Mama Elephant - Pix's Favorites, Many Thanks

Today's card is a pretty clean and simple card, but I'm happy how it turned out. I started by creating my front panel by layering some white cardstock onto a piece of starry patterned paper. I used a curved edge die to make an interesting  border and I adhered the panel to a light purple card base.

Next, I stamped out the sweet bunny and tree trunk from Mama Elephant's Pix's Favorites stamp set onto some Copic-friendly paper. After coloring and fussy-cutting, I added them to the front panel, using liquid adhesive.

I stamped the sentiment from Mama Elephant's Many Thanks onto a banner die-cut and adhered it to the front. I used liquid glue for that as well, since I wanted to keep this card relatively flat (and easy to mail.

As a last touch, I used Tonic's Nuvo Jewel drops to create a little trail of bubbles. Since jewel drops are translucent, it turned out just perfect!

Thanks for reading,
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment