Sunday, January 6, 2019

Hello 2019!

Happy 2019, everyone!

After a very busy holiday, I'm ready to jump back into creating and sharing my projects. I've also got a crafty goals list for the year that I'm really excited about. I thought I'd share it along with today's project- a quick and easy card I made with some bits and pieces of paper and stickers that were floating around on my desk. I added a couple die-cuts to compose the sentiment and a few enamel dots as embellishment.

For 2019, I only have a few goals:
1) Make great use of my crafty stash.
I've only got one crafty order for 2019 and it's already been placed as an early birthday gift. I'm going to try and use what I've already got and see just how long it takes to stamp every stamp and use every pretty bit of paper  (probably years!). As with 2018, I want to focus on making instead of buying, and that kind of focus makes me very happy.
2) Do a purge/destash.
Like a lot of us, I've got a ton of things that I should pass on to someone else. Some of it is supplies I've outgrown, some is just supplies I bought on clearance that don't fit my style at all. So, I'm planning on paring down my stash to only include things I love and things I use. I'm ready to part with a lot of it, and I've just got to figure out where to give them off to.
3) Make a card every day.
I really enjoyed my resolution in 2018 of making a card every day. I made and shared quite a few and it was a wonderful motivator to keep creating. I'm going to keep the goal going in 2019 and continue sharing my projects.
4) Send out cards.
I make a lot of cards, but I rarely mail them out. So, in 2019, I will try to do better and mail those cards out whenever I can.

Do you have any goals for 2019?

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment