Sunday, March 9, 2014

Spring Fairy

This was a relatively quick card, but I think it turned out kind of pretty. It's my way of saying "Hurry up, Spring!" I'm probably going to complain incessantly about my allergies once spring is actually here, but I can't wait to see more than just piles and piles of (what's now rather dirty) snow.

I'm still working on getting used to my Copics and coloring/blending, so you will probably see lots of character cards coming from me. This little fairy is a really great stamp set by Some Odd Girl, and I was lucky enough to win it in one of their giveaways.

Supplies:
Stamp: Fairy In Flight by Some Odd Girl
Base: Neenah Desert Storm cardstock
Paper: Bazzill Vellum 40LB, and some paper scraps I found in the back of the closet.
Flower: Prima Flowers Divine Collection
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug Swiss Dot
Copics

2 comments:

  1. Bring on spring! This is a beautiful way to welcome it! I do hope you don't suffer too much when it does arrive. I'm alllll for you to keep the character cards coming. I love the way you colour. You give the characters (or objects like in the last card) such depth and vibrancy. It's gorgeous! Congrats on winning the giveaway too. Great prize to win! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kylie! I'm just having such a blast with Copic coloring. Had I known how awesome it is to work with them, I would have bought some Copics a long time ago. :D

      Delete