Friday, February 26, 2016

Starry Anya


Today's card features to fantastic stamp sets: The Greeting Farm's Starry Anya and MFT's Count the Stars.

Starry Anya is a very new addition to my crafty stash, but I just could not pass her up. I fell in love with her adorable hairstyle, dress and star accessories. She also happens to be in photopolymer - which was high quality and stamped great.

I colored Anya in with Copics. I went for a slightly darker blue for her dress, yellow for boots and stars and then a contrasting orange-red hair. I carefully cut her out with a pair of sharp scissors.

For my background, I used a piece of starry patterned paper that I trimmed to be just a bit smaller than my A2 card-base (4¼x5½"). I used a cloud die to cut a white panel for my sentiment. I stamped the sentiment in navy and adhered everything together.

My favorite part of this card is how all the elements came together. Everything is from different manufacturer, but it just fits together perfectly!

Thanks for reading~
Elle

2 comments:

  1. Love that TGF is starting to produce photopolymer stamps! Anya is lovely and I love how you've placed her against the starry backdrop. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I think this was a trial run for Anya to give an idea of what kind of numbers they might expect. I hope it's positive in any case... As long as they keep releasing more Anya's, I'm happy. :D

      Delete