I started by cutting a piece of plaid patterned paper to 4x5¼" and adhering it to a top-folding A2 card base. I used my Bigshot to cut out the large Eliza snowflake out of cardstock. I also cut out two smaller snowflakes out of Lawn Fawn's Stitched Snowflakes dies. I adhered them in the bottom-right corner of the panel, making sure the largest die was off-page.
I die-cut the sentiment panel out of the Apothecary Labels 2 die-set. I used the Holiday Labels stamp to stamp the sentiment and the frame. The frame was stamped in Versamark ink, then embossed with liquid platinum embossing powder. The sentiment was stamped in black ink.
I added a couple of small silver brads to the frame and adhered it to the card with foam squares. As a last touch, I added several enamel dots - some in colors similar to the patterned paper, others in a silver shimmer. I think it added just the right amount of sparkle without being too over the top.
Thanks for reading!