Monday, August 22, 2016

September Stash Kit

This is my Stash Kit for the month of September. Since September is the beginning of fall, I decided to go with fall-themed goodies that weren't centered around Halloween or Thanksgiving. For the first kit, I gave myself a lot of choices - probably more than I really needed. But my goal is to make at least 1-2 cards with each stamp set.

I chose 3 rubber stamps:
The Greeting Farm - Anya's Day Out (part of Super Secret Stamp Club #9)
The Greeting Farm - OA - Journey (Oliver and Amelia line)
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Let the Good Times Roll!

And 3 photopolymer stamp sets:
Mama Elephant - Chance of Rain
Lawn Fawn - Into the Woods
Penny Black - Homemade

I chose one paper pad to focus on:
My Favorite Things - Fun & Frolic 6x6

And a few embellishments:
Lawn Fawn - Into the Woods Flair
Wplus9 - Autumn Splendor Blue enamel dots

I have also added a small baggie with random ephemera (some die-cut shapes, wood veneer and a couple of stray enamel dots), and enough card bases to make 12 cards.

Throughout September, you'll be seeing the cards I've made with my stash kit. I hope you'll enjoy them!

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment