Sunday, November 27, 2016

Chatty Sunday - Catch-up and Stash Kits

So, it's November 27th and you may be wondering where all the cards are from November's Stash kit. And the answer is... there aren't any right now (*insert sad frowny face here*).

Those of you who work in retail or sales know that winter holiday season is the craziest, most time-consuming time of the year - and it's no exception for my work. Add to that the family dinners/events, two design teams and a guest design spot, and I feel like I've barely had time to breathe this month.

Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely grateful for all the fantastic DT opportunities, all the lovely time spent with family/friends and having a great job! But there's still only 24 hours in a day and I do need a little time to eat and sleep every now and then. And until someone invents bottled sleep, I'll still need that good night's sleep.

December is likely to be more of the same. Although I'm not guest-designing for anyone in December, I've got a ton of extra Christmas prep - from baking cookies to finishing hand-made gifts to that last-minute shopping.

So, I'm going to pause Stash Kit projects until January - when I should have actual time to sit down and create some great projects. In the meantime, I'll try to share some of my holiday cards as I create them.

And, finally... Shopping/Spending Freeze...

I broke my spending freeze to do some Black Friday shopping this year. I had been building up a shopping wish-list for the past few months, and I basically bought everything on my list + a little extra and saved a very significant amount. So, I'll have quite a bit of new goodies to play with in the coming months - but I'm back on the spending freeze again after this.


Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment