Monday, July 10, 2017

RC: Thank You Bear


Have I mentioned that I love Reverse Confetti's Bearing Gifts stamp? There's something so fun about a big old bear in a tiny car, carrying a bundle of gifts... And it lends itself to so many occasions! He could be delivering Christmas gifts or sending birthday gifts, or even taking home a bundle of happy that someone else gifted him. Change the color palette and add a few accessories, and presto - you've got another occasion this bear could visit. The versatility of the set is a great thing, and a big reason why I'm happy to have this stamp in my stash.

For today's card, I chose to go with "thank you". I thought I'd try something a little different and used my Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Borders die to make a front panel for the bear. A few lavender hearts tie in the color scheme.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

2 comments:

  1. You already know how much I love this card! The bear is SOOOO Cute!! IT is adorable!! Fabulous card, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love that bear! I think he was an impulse purchase, but I'm so glad I've got him.

      Delete