Saturday, September 9, 2017

Back in action: Yeti Thanks

Today's CAS card features Birdie Brown's Beast Friends stamp set, along with a sentiment from Mama Elephant's Many Thanks. I kept the card super simple, so the emphasis was on the cheerful palette and the adorable yeti. The yeti was colored with Copics and fussy-cut, then added to the card with foam tape.

This past month has been a rough month - not because anything bad happened (thankfully, everyone is very happy and healthy), but because we've been busy jumping into the last of summer adventures before school started again. It's been a lovely adventure, but one that left me a bit too scattered to find the time to photograph and share cards I've created.

Thankfully, I have had a morsel of down-time in which I could create. But sharing is a whole different beast (no pun intended!). I'm going to try to work in advance and share a creation every day. I can't promise I'll be able to find the time to write a long blog post, but there will be something fun to see every day.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

1 comment: