Wednesday, May 2, 2018

So lovely






Today, I went through some of my patterned paper for the umpteenth time and tried to find a few pieces that inspired me. This is something I do pretty often, as patterned paper is probably one of my favorite supplies - and browsing through it always gives me a million ideas.

As I went through the papers, I came up on this sweet mini floral design. It had a fresh and modern palette, but it still whispered "country" to me, so I decided to pair it with a farm Birdie Brown stamp set and a woodgrain sticker for a country chic kind of feel.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the soft spring color scheme. I have been trying to find that Birdie Brown Green Pasture stamp for years, still looking. I love how you used yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I was fortunate enough to get the stamp when it came out, but I know lots of people are missing it. Maybe MFT will bring it back like they did with the witch and the super girl ones. :)

      Delete