Sunday, October 28, 2018

Sticker Trio Challenge: Doodle-Halloween


I have a lot of stickers in my crafty stash. Some came in card kits, others I bought because I just could not resist - and a small smattering of them came as free gifts with crafty orders. I think stickers are super fun and I often go through them for inspiration (much as I do with my patterned paper). But using stickers on cards is a little more challenging.

So, as I'm still pushing out of this comfort zone, I decided to make a sticker challenge where I try out a few different things and make use of my sticker stash. I would like to use them all on stunning creations, of course, but I'd like to see what kind of use I enjoy the most.

For the first card, I went all out and used the stickers in the same ways I would use stamps -- to create a little scene. I added the witchy girl sticker onto a piece of white cardstock and then fussy-cut around it. This gave me the same look I get when I stamp, color and fussy-cut an image.

It was a bit labor-intensive to create, but I'm very pleased with the card. I added some die-cut stars and enamel dots as embellishment, then pulled out a sticker sentiment to finish everything off.

~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment