Saturday, October 20, 2018

Palette Trio Challenge: Grey, Mint, Yellow, Pink, White


The last card for the palette challenge is decidedly the most complicated - with white, grey, mint, yellow and pink, it has the biggest number of colors. However, it's still very CAS thanks to my not-so-secret weapon: patterned paper.

The patterned paper I used is from Pinkfresh Studio, and it is a veritable piece of art. All the layered colors and the splatters are already on the paper, so all I have to do is trim the paper to fit my card base and layer over sentiments and ephemera.

This is one of the quickest cards I made, as I simply added an ephemera butterfly from my stash and a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp. A couple enamel dots, and voila! Stunning card is done.

Thanks for reading.
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment