Sunday, March 17, 2019

Rainy Day

After a busy (but relaxing!) family vacation, I'm back to sharing some projects!

For today's card, I used the Rainy Day Stamp from Hello Bluebird. I've had my eye on Hello Bluebird stamps pretty much since they launched. But since I've been on a spending freeze, I never got a chance to get any.

Since March is my birthday month and I had received a generous gift card, I did treat myself to a small crafty order that included a few Hello Bluebird stamps. I was drawn to this lovely rainy day set both for the images and the sentiments - they're just so fun and sweet!.

I kept my card very simple by pairing copic-colored images with a striped patterned paper and some gray cardstock. I'm very happy with how it turned out.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment