Monday, February 17, 2014

You stole my ♥



The Love Bandit set is the star of this card. I really love how the raccoon turned out, and I'm extremely pleased with my coloring. I wanted him to command attention, so the rest of the card was kept pretty simple. A couple of patterned papers, a small heart and the sentiment from the stamp set make this card just lovely.

This time, I challenged myself to make something a little off-center. I've noticed that quite a few cards are now doing off-center layers, and I find it to be a really interesting look. So, here's my take on asymmetrical!

Supplies:
Base - Bazzill Cinnamon Stick
Patterned Paper - Doodlebug Sweetheart 6x6, Bo Bunny Head Over Heels 6x6
Stamp - Love Bandit by Some Odd Girl
Ink - Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black
Watercolor Pencils
Water Brush

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! The little love bandit has totally captured my heart (I am definitely going to go suss out SOG! Although will try and limit myself to "window shopping". lol) You should be happy with your colouring - it is wonderful - great colour choice, great shading too. Love the striped patterned paper too. I love seeing your cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much for the great comment! *hugs*

      SOG has some seriously adorable stamps. I was not able to resist last time and got a whole BUNCH of them. They're just so much fun to color, and they've got a ton of gorgeous critters. I think animals are probably my favorite thing to add to cards. :)

      Delete