Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Let's Play!

Paper Smooches is having a 3rd anniversary celebration, and I wanted to join in.

The challenge is to create something fun and cute. And my thoughts immediately went to the Chubby Chums and how it would be fun to stack them on top of each other. Add in some fun colors and patterns, and we've got a card!

It's a pretty simple card, but I think that really helps keep the focus on the adorable animals.

Supplies:
Base: Bazzill Moody Blues
Paper: Project Life: Seafoam Edition, American Crafts Amy Tangerine Yes Please
Stamp: Paper Smooches Chubby Chums
Ink: Ranger Archival Ink in Jet black and Cobalt
Watercolor paper
Watercolor pencils
Embellishment: Kaisercraft Pearls in red-orange

3 comments:

  1. Super cute and fun! Ticked both boxes.:) Love the way you have coloured the images too. You have inspired me to drag out that stamp set again. Thank you! Good luck with the challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yay! I can't wait to see what you'll do with the stamp set. I know it's an older set, but it's completely new to me, so I wanted to make sure that I used it for something fun. There are so many cute critters, it's hard to choose which to use! :)

      Good luck to you with the challenge too. I've got my fingers crossed, and hoping either of us is a winner ('cause that would be super fun!).

      Delete
    2. You are too sweet, Elle! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete