Saturday, June 14, 2014

Happy Fathers' Day!

Happy Father's Day to all of you dads!

This card features a great stamp set by Sweet Stamp Shop - Dad's Toolbox. I started by stamping the toolbox and the tools, then I colored them in with my Copics. I carefully cut them out, leaving a small white border.

For the front panel, I grabbed a piece of white woodgrain paper from Simon Says Stamp. I cut out the three windows using Simon Says Stamp's tri square craft die. I adhered the front panel to the card base using foam tape. I added the tools to the inside of each window with foam squares.

I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of black cardstock with versamark ink. I then embossed it in white. After trimming the cardstock to size, I cut the end into a fishtail banner. I adhered the sentiment panel to the cardstock with foam squares.

Supplies:
Stamp: Sweet Stamp Shop Dad's Toolbox
Die: Simon Says Stamp Tri Square Craft Die
Ink: MFT Hybrid Ink in Black Licorice, Tsunkineko Versamark Ink Pad
Hero Arts Embossing Powder in white
Copics: Toolbox (R08, R46, R89, C02, C04, C06), Tools (C02, C04, C06, B24, B18, Y06, Y35, G14, E23, E37, E50)
Cardstock: Bazzill Marshmallow (base), Simon Says Stamp White Woodgrain, Bazzill Licorice Twist (black)
Scrapbook Adhesives Foam Tape
Scrapbook Adhesives Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment