Sunday, July 26, 2015

OHC Round-up: Week 1

As I've mentioned before, I've made a ton of progress on my OHC project. So much, in fact, that I have oodles of cards to show and I'm starting to worry about being able to share them all before the year is up -- especially given that I've got a few other things up my sleeve I'd love to share.

So, I've decided to do a weekly OHC round-up, where I display a few cards at a time and get through that list a bit quicker. I will try to post a supply list under each card, but if I miss something, please feel free to let me know in a comment!

Without further ado...

OHC 74 (Masculine):
My Favorite Things: Inspired By Travel stamp (retired)

OHC 42 (Groovy):
Simon Says Stamp: Hand Lettered Encouragement

OHC 57 (Sea):
Avery Elle: Swim Team, Avery Elle: Knotty, Paper Smooches: Borders I die.

OHC 92 (Celebration):
Avery Elle: Bunting stamp, Mama Elephant: Carnival Cupcakes stamp, Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine Paper and Flair (retired)

OHC 13 (Gold):
Simon Says Stamp: Big Scripty Greetings, My Mind's Eye Fancy That 6x6 paper

OHC 40 (Autumn):
My Favorite Things: Watercolor Flowers, My Favorite Things: Written in Watercolor, Avery Elle Harvest Collection 6x6

Phew, that's a lot of cards! :D

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

2 comments:

  1. This is why you ROCK! Beautiful cards each and every one of them. I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really still enjoying this challenge. :D

      Delete