Monday, October 3, 2016

Share what you love

It's finally starting to feel like summer has ended around here, with the temperature no longer climbing into the 80s, which put me in the mood to create something autumnal and lovely. When I think of autumn, the first thing that pops into my mind is watching a brilliant sea of leaves - all red and gold - as we drove to the local apple orchard to pick apples.

I've been blessed to have lived in areas that are full of trees and nature, places where autumn is a glorious treat for all our senses. And even when I moved away from my home in Canada, I moved to an area that's lush with trees and plants. So, autumn is once again that familiar glorious time where it feels like nature is wearing her best sumptuous velvet dress.

When I look at Power Poppy's stamps, I feel that same love of nature. So, it was only appropriate that I would choose Farmer's Market as the right stamp for my card. Both the crate of apples and the sentiment spoke to me, so they've been combined in this clean and simple creation.

Thanks for reading,
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment