Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Autumn Leaves Hello

The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry, and so did my plans to blog and share a card every day in September. However, I did still sneak in quite a few moments of creativity - so I'm excited to share all the lovely cards I've been creating.

Today's card is a mish-mash of manufacturers. It features a critter from Lawn Fawn, some stamps and dies from My Favorite Things and a die from Ellen Hutson. I also used some patterned paper and cork for my layers, as well as Tonic Nuvo drops for enamel dots. 

For this card, I tried to do the "layered but CAS" style that Kay Miller rocks. I'm not entirely convinced that I pulled it off effectively, but I had fun trying. I liked the color contrast, as well as the palette. It reminds me of autumn leaves crunching under my feet as I took walks through the neighborhood when I was younger.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment