Monday, September 10, 2018

Hello Pumpkin

Neat & Tangled Stamptember Exclusive 2017 - Hello Pumpkin (retired)

It's September, and that means Simon Says Stamp is throwing a big month-long Stamptember bash! I really look forward to it every year, and I love all the different collaborations that happen throughout the month. Although I usually save up to get the exclusive Stamptember collaborations from my favorite companies, the budget's really tight this year and I have to keep up my spending freeze.

Fortunately, I have a few Stamptember sets from previous years that I can pull out and use. That way, I still feel like I'm a part of the celebration, but I'm letting that poor wallet breathe a little.

For today's card, I used Neat & Tangled's collaboration set called Hello Pumpkin. I absolutely fell in love with this set and all the adorable images. I'll be using it all throughout the week and sharing some fun inspiration. I hope you'll enjoy my projects, too!

Thanks for taking a look.
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment