Friday, September 14, 2018

Festive Polar Greetings

My Favorite Things - Birdie Brown - Birthday Bears

I know, I know! We're barely getting into the autumn season and here I am sharing a Christmas card... In my defense, I've been trying to get very organized when it comes to card-making this year, as I know I won't have a ton of free time to make all the cards and the presents and the decorations...

So, over the next few weeks, I'll probably be trying out some stamps and some card ideas to help with the Christmas crafty workload.

For today's card, I used a non-winter card - Birdy Brown's Birthday Bears. I like how versatile this set is and how a simple color change takes a birthday bear and turns him into a polar Christmas bear.

Thanks for taking a look.
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment