Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Pink Bunny Christmas



Today's card is a holiday card featuring the adorable bunny from Lawn Fawn's Winter Bunny. The stamp set in question is small, affordable and really fun to use. I used it for a couple of cards last year, and I just could not resist using it again this year -- especially since I also got its coordinating die.

After stamping, coloring and die-cutting the bunny, I decided to go with a layered look and used Lawn Fawn's Stitched Party Banners die, along with Mama Elephant's Femme Frames die. I used a couple of non-traditional colors, as well as silver glitter cardstock. I tied a pink ribbon around the banner frame and adhered everything together with a combination of foam tape and regular adhesive.

I wanted a bold sentiment, so I die-cut Christmas from Simon Says Stamp's Merry Christmas die out of bright red cardstock. I added "Merry" with alphabet stickers (Webster's Pages Nest collection), and the card was finished!

Thanks for reading.
~Elle~

2 comments:

  1. I had talked myself out of both Winter Bunny and Winter Fox but then I see your delightful cards and they jump back onto the wish-list. You have a certain flair and talent for colouring and design. Another beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully, they're cheap! So, at least they won't make a huge dent in your wallet. XD

      Delete