Tuesday, October 4, 2016

SK October: Witchy

It's October, and it's time to share the first card in my October Stash Kit - a fun and quirky little creation featuring Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  My Best Friends Are Witches was a stamp I was really excited to use. It has that perfect blend of fun, cute and whimsy - which makes it a fabulous card to color and use.

I colored the stamp with my Copics, opting for my favorite Halloween color palette - oranges, greens and purples. I added a bit of sea green and gray to the background and cropped the image. I matted the image onto some purple cardstock, then adhered it to a background from Doodlebug's Ghouls & Goodies paper.

The sentiment came from Batty and Catty, and I think it matches perfectly with the rest of the card.

Thank you for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment