Sunday, October 23, 2016

Stash Kit: November

One of the challenges with October's kit was that cards started to all look the same. So, I decided to add a touch of randomness and variation.

So, the kit for November does not have one unifying theme. Instead, I've just pulled a few random stamps from the stash and added a couple sets I could use for Thanksgiving projects. Since the selection is random, I've also added more paper pads.

Let's jump straight into it!

The Greeting Farm - Wednesday

Art Impressions - 29 Again



Simon Says Stamp - Apple of My Pie

Neat & Tangled - Better Together
Paper Smooches - Metropolis




I've chosen 3 different paper pads.

Lawn Fawn - Perfectly Plaid Fall 6x6

Lawn Fawn - Sweater Weather 6x6

Avery Elle - The Happy Collection 6x6


Lastly, I've added a few embellishments:

Your Next Stamp - Give Thanks for Sparkle Gumdrops




Your Next Stamp - Love Earth Gumdrops
Doodlebug - Rainbow Assortment Sequins





Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment