Monday, January 2, 2017

Stash Kit: January 2017

Since it's a new year, I thought I'd start with a fresh new kit for January -- and take the opportunity to incorporate some of the recently-purchased supplies I got in the holiday sales. I've added extra stamps for January, as I intend to carry some of them over to the months that follow.

As with previous months, I will be adding a variety of cardstock, dies and coloring mediums such as Copics, Prismacolor pencils or watercolor. 

Without further ado...

Little Darlings - Rainy Night
Reverse Confetti - Lift Me Up
Pinkfresh Studio - Happy Days
Ellen Hutson LLC - All Inside
Neat & Tangled - Giving Tree
Simon Says Stamp - What's Brewing
WPlus9 - Garden Buddies

Pinkfresh Studio - Felicity 6x6
Pinkfresh Studio - Felicity Word Stickers
Webster's Pages - #Happy phrase stickers
Gossamer Blue - Gramercy Road enamel dots

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

1 comment:

  1. What a terrific collection you've put together. Cannot wait to see what you've done with it all. :)

    ReplyDelete