Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!


It is officially 2018, and we're off for a fantastic and crafty new year! A couple of posts back, I shared my crafty goal for 2018 - and the big one on that list was to make a card every single day. Yes, that's 365 cards to create this year! And since my one word for 2018 is CREATE, this goal seemed particularly fitting.

Since it's very cold here today (hovering at around -25 degrees!), I thought it was appropriate to share a winter-themed card. I pulled out MFT's Skisons Greetings set and some watercolors to make a chilly card. For embellishment, I used a combination of snowflake sequins, iridescent sequins, enamel dots and Nuvo drops. I set everything against a neutral chevron patterned paper.

Thanks for reading, and have a very happy new year!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment