Thursday, January 11, 2018

NT - Pink and Kraft Love

Neat & Tangled - My Favorite Nut, My Favorite Things- Love & Adore You die, My Favorite Things- BG Romantic Script Background Stamp

Since I still had Neat & Tangled's My Favorite Nut images on my desk, I decided to make another card using this set. This time around, I made my own tone-on-tone background using kraft ink on MFT's Romantic Script background stamp.

I really like the combination of pink, white and kraft for love cards. I think the kraft adds a woodsy, warm feeling and it contrasts great with pink and white. So, those are the colors I chose for my card base, ribbon and patterned paper.

I wanted to try something a little different with the sentiment, so I die-cut the words love and you out of kraft cardstock. It gives the sentiment a raised watermark look, that's subtle bit still easy to read.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment