Sunday, March 23, 2014

Smile!

Today felt like a Lawn Fawn kind of day- meaning cute, bright and happy! I just received one of my orders from Lawn Fawn yesterday, and I was very eager to try out the new Critters Ever After die.

I cut out the background panel from Bazzill Marshmallow cardstock using Lawn Fawn's Stitched Journaling die. For the sky, I used a piece of patterned paper from Let's Polka and the ground was created from a piece of scrap paper I had left over from a previous card. I made sure to run both pieces through my BigShot with the stitches journaling die to keep the stitch lines.

I stamped the dragon and castle with Memento's Tuxedo Black ink, and colored them in with my Copics. Using the Critters Ever After die, I cut them out and placed them on the card. I cut out a couple of clouds from the Blue Skies die set and added them to the front.

Lastly, I stamped the greeting and added some dots and a smiley face with a blue pen.

Supplies:
Base: Lawn Fawn Notecards in Wild Rose
Stamp: Lawn Fawn Critters Ever After, Lawn Fawn Smile mini-stamp
Dies: Lawn Fawn Stitched Journaling die, Lawn Fawn Critters Ever After die, Lawn Fawn Blue Skies die, Paper Smooches Borders 1 die
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Mama Elephant Eggplant pigment ink
Paper: Bazzill Marshmallow cardstock, Bazzill 1lb 6x6 cardstock mix pack (green) and Lawn Fawn Let's Polka
Copics: Dragon (B00, BG01, BG05, V12, V6) Castle (R43, R46, R59, E35, E37, Y35, W2, W4, W6, B01, B05)

No comments:

Post a Comment