Monday, March 21, 2016

Balloon Tia

Today is new digi release day for Some Odd Girl, and the digi is just irresistible! Meet Balloons Tia -- the perfect stamp for celebrating those happy moments (birthday included!).

I couldn't decide what color to use for Tia's gorgeous dress - pink or purple... So, I incorporated both! To add some contrast, I colored her balloons yellow. Once she was colored in, I carefully cut her out with a pair of sharp scissors, leaving a small white border.

The rest of my card was kept pretty simple. I grabbed a simple peachy wide-striped patterned paper and some dotty vellum to create my panels. I added a die-cut smile (because she definitely makes me smile!) and a scattering of sequins and enamel dots. Voila! Simple, bright and happy.

Head on over to Some Odd Girl blog to see what the rest of the team did with Tia.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment