Thursday, February 23, 2017

SK Sea & Cats: Bigfoot Birthday


It wouldn't be a birthday card without a monster-ific creation featuring Bigfoot! Since I'm planning this card to be a part of a small birthday set, I kept it very simple with minimal layering and embellishments. That way, I can recreate the same design with another stamp or two, and have a cohesive-looking birthday gift set.

Though I chose boy colors with aqua/teal and grey, the scallops add a softer touch. A palette change to pinks/purples would work with this design just as well. The enamel star could be replaced with a heart or a bow to make the card feel more feminine.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

1 comment:

  1. I so *love* how you've coloured Big Foot! It's perfect. And I'm totally crushing on the colour palette too! Soooo lovely!

    ReplyDelete