Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Stash Kit - Sea and Cats

Today, I'm sharing the stamps that I'm using in my Sea and Cats stash kit (read about my stash kit project here). I've named this kit Sea and Cats because it includes some nautical elements and a kitty stamp set. I don't think I'll be combining the two ideas necessarily (though the idea of a seafaring kitten does sound fun), but I will be using elements from all sets to create birthday cards.

Here are the stamps that I'll be using in this kit:





WPlus9 Dockside (large set from 2013, now retired)



I have also selected various patterned papers from my stash, with a combination of darker (muted) blues/teals/greens and a few bright pieces for the kitten cards.
Lastly, I'm using up some enamel dots:



Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I am so intrigued by your kit this month. I love all the elements you've chosen. Cannot wait to see your gorgeous creations. :)

    ReplyDelete