Tuesday, September 20, 2016

SK September: Weather Together

For today's card, I used Mama Elephant's Chance of Rain stamp, along with Lawn Fawn's Puffy Cloud Borders die and a handful of stitched dies.

When I saw the boy and girl faced each other in this stamp set, my first thought was to have them stand together and share the umbrella. Aside from being a cute visual, I thought this was a great way to highlight the encouraging sentiment from the set.

I used the striped blue paper as background because it looked a bit like rain. In addition, it contrasted wonderfully with the yellow color I chose for the raincoats and umbrella. I added a couple of yellow enamel dots to the bottom right corner of the panel, too, just to break up the neutral ground.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment