Tuesday, September 27, 2016

SK September - Lovely Day

First, let me just say that I had an absolute world of trouble trying to upload this card to the blog. It kept giving me issues - to the point I considered excluding it from the lineup entirely. But I persisted, and it finally went through.

This card features The Greeting Farm's Anya's Day Out stamp. This stamp was a part of their secret stamp club some time ago, and I featured it in another autumn-inspired card. I went with a different approach and used bright orange and blue for Anya's outfit this time around. The complementary colors gave the image a great contrast, and it fit nicely with the rest of my card.

The sentiment is a gold rub-on I found in my stash. I thought it went great with Anya's stamp, and I added a piece of flair as an extra embellishment.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment