Friday, September 16, 2016

SOG - Foxy & Wizard

Today is the last day of Some Odd Girl digi release, and I've got 2 more cards to share!
Cat Wizard is just plain adorable. He reminds me of the adorable Bandit Wizard digi - which was one of the stamps I worked with when I first guest-designed with the Oddies. So, of course, it's with both excitement and nostalgia that I created this card.

I colored the cat orange, a nod to the little orange friend we had visiting at our front door just the other morning. A bit of purple for contrast and the image was ready!

I had a whole piece of dotty orange vellum left from the ghost card, so I decided to use it. I placed it over a subtle striped paper and it created a really fun and different texture.

For my last card, I went completely non-Halloween. This is both because I wanted to show that you could do something different with each stamp, and because I really wanted to use soft and subtle colors.

I was inspired by a white fennec fox, and decided to keep the fur very pale. I used the same tones for the outfit, going with a pale pink and a darker gray. I set everything against a stripy background and added a couple hearts.

My sentiment came from another word sticker sheet, and I though it went rather perfectly with an unusual fox lady image.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~


No comments:

Post a Comment