Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Bun in the Oven

 Today's card is a really sweet and very simple card that features Lawn Fawn's Plus One stamp set. For this card, I'm making use of some supplies I found while cleaning my crafty closet. The note-card and paper scraps really caught my eye, so I decided to make good use of them.

I started by stamping the cute oven and coloring it in with my Copics. I did very simple shading with pinks and grays, then I carefully cut it out, leaving a small white border.

I die-cut the yellow star paper into a stitched circle shape using Stitched Party Banners die.

The watercolor note-card made the perfect card base. I added a scrap strip of patterned paper just to tie in the pink from the oven, and adhered it straight onto the card. I adhered oven to the the stitched circle and added them to the card with foam squares.

For the sentiment, I went simple and stamped it onto a small white rectangle. I then rounded the top corners of the rectangle so it looked a bit like an oven door. I adhered the sentiment to the card, and voila!

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn - Plus One stamp set
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Party Banners die
My Favorite Things - Hybrid Ink in Black Licorice
Watercolor note-card
Copics (R81, R85, C4, C6, E33, E35, E49)
Scrapbook Adhesives 3D foam squares

No comments:

Post a Comment