Sunday, July 17, 2016

YNS - Color Challenge #43

 I've just discovered that Your Next Stamp has challenges, and - of course - I just had to play along with one. I had the super cute Woodland Cuties stamp on my desk and I figured it would be just perfect for this challenge.

A fun and bright palette was right up my alley. I used a teal frame for the bunny, which was colored with soft grays. Then, to add an extra punch of color, I added a piece of washi tape with the red heart and tied everything together with a few enamel dots.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~


6 comments:

  1. Oh so very adorable!! Love your card! Beautiful job! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Clean and cute, a great way to pull in the colors. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie! It's my first time participating, but I really loved the colors. I'm definitely going to try and participate again in the future. :D

      Delete
  3. What a great card! That little bunny stamp is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Tricia! I love the bunny, too. I can't decide if I like him or the little skunk better. All the critters on the stamp set are just so adorable! :)

      Delete