Sunday, October 14, 2018

Concept Trio Challenge: Seasons - Autumn

Mama Elephant - Pix's Favorites

Continuing on with the seasonal concept challenge, today I'm tackling autumn. As autumn is my absolute favorite season, I felt a lot of pressure to come up with just the perfect card. Of course, trying to come up with a perfect card is pretty much impossible - so I decided to just take a couple of simple ideas and run with it.

One of those ideas was to stamp my sentiment in color. I usually just stick to black or brown for sentiments, but I think a bit of color in a sentiment can really make a difference. I opted for a teal and a yellow - both colors that I pulled from the Doodlebug paper I chose for the card.

I think I'm going to have to use color for my sentiments more, as I absolutely love how it turned out.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment