Thursday, October 18, 2018

Palette Trio Challenge: White, Gold, Tan and Grey


As promised, here I am with another challenge trio - a palette challenge! As one of those people who loves color palettes (I've got a massive palette Pinterest board), I could make palette-inspired cards for days! So the first challenge was to try and narrow down my palettes to just 3 choices.

For my first card, I opted for what I think of a "wedding" palette: white, gold, tan and dark grey. I might use this palette on a wedding card or an anniversary card. Of course, I needed to push myself a little further and make this into a decidedly not-a-wedding-at-all card.

I used a couple products that are new to me that have been sitting in my craft room for ages - a gold foil washi tape and a shimmery gold pigment ink. I think they both worked really well and I'll have to include them on more cards in the future.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment