Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Under Your Spell

Reverse Confetti - Best Witches stamp

I've hit a little bit of a busy spell lately (pun not intended, but made me giggle nonetheless) and I took a brief break from card-making. We've also had quite a few gloomy rainy days. I love gloomy, rainy days, but they make taking pictures in natural light really difficult. My posting might still be a little sporadic over the next couple of weeks, but I'll try to squeeze in some card shares.

Today's card is a cute little Witchy Halloween creation featuring a witch and her cauldron from Reverse Confetti. I kept the card very simple, pairing the stamped an colored images with a sparkly background featuring bokeh lights and swirly snowflakes (yes, we do get snow on Halloween in my corner of the world sometime).

Thanks for taking a look!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment