Monday, October 29, 2018

Sticker Trio Challenge: Sloth Dreams


Lawn Fawn - Hang in there

For the second card in this challenge, I used a sticker the same way as I normally use stickers -- to add a quick sentiment. As much as I adore sentiment stamps, sometimes it's just not practical to buy an entire stamp set for a sentiment I might need for just one specific card. This is where a sticker pack really comes in handy -- I get the sentiment I need in the style I like, but at a fraction of the cost.

This use of stickers might not be very impressive, but I'm always happy when I discover I have a sticker for that. Not to mention, I can always use the stickers in mixed media, my planner, my journal or even tucked in the envelope as a fun gift.

I paired today's sticker with the cute sloth from Lawn Fawn. I think the sticker fits the image perfectly.

~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment