Friday, February 7, 2014

Hogs & Kisses

When I first saw this stamp by C.C. Designs, I just had to get it right away. It is so adorable! And I'm really glad I grabbed it, because it does not look like it's available anymore online (or at least, I can't seem to find a good link for it).

This was actually a fairly quick card to create. It didn't take a couple of hours (like my cards sometimes do), and I think it looks really fun. I may use this as a base for a set of teeny 3x3 cards I'm giving away as a gift to a friend.

Supplies:
Stamp: C.C. Designs Hogs & Kisses
Ink: Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black
Watercolor Pencils
Die: Lawn Fawn Hearts Lawn Cuts Dies
Paper: Simple Stories I {heart} Summer (clouds)
Card Base: Bazzill Heavy Cardstock in Jellybean

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this! The little cupid piggy is totally adorable. It's probably just as well that it might be retired as otherwise I think I would want to have it too. haha Love how you have coloured the piggy and the hearts just finish it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it, Kylie! That's always such an encouraging thing to hear. :)

      That piggy stamp was just an impulse purchase, but I'm so glad I got it! I also got Ornament Ewe from C.C. designs to use on Christmas cards this year. It's a bit early for a Christmas purchase, but it's such a funny and cute image, I couldn't resist.

      Delete
  2. It is wonderful! :)

    Love impulse buys. lol Do it too often. haha I think you do have to pounce on some images when you see them especially if you have an idea of how to use them. :)

    ReplyDelete