March Card kit from Simon Says Stamp! I received it yesterday, and I had to make a card with it straight away! Not only is the stamp set a gorgeous and happy-themed with sunshine, rainbows and color, but it includes papers from Lawn Fawn's Hello Sunshine paper pack. That paper is on my must-have list. The kit also comes with a rainbow stencil, sequins and a spool of single cord twine.
Now onto the card...
For stamping the happy sun stamp, I used Mama Elephant's Orangeade ink (rays) and Memento Luxe Dandelion (face). For the sentiment, I used Memento Luxe Bahama Blue ink. It turned out to be a great match to the blue paper from Lawn Fawn.
- Simon Says Stamp March 2014 Card Kit
- Stamp: Lawn Fawn Tons of Love (heart)
- Ink: Mama Elephant Orangeade, Memento Luxe Dandelion, Memento Luxe Bahama Blue, Memento Luxe Rose Bud (heart)
- Dies: Lawn Fawn Stitched Journaling Card, Sizzix Circles Die set
- Adhesive: Ranger Glossy Accents (sequins), Best Creation Foam Squares