Monday, April 6, 2015

Monster Hey

One of the really awesome things about having an organized crafty space is rediscovering supplies and feeling inspired to play with them again. As I was organizing my Simon Says Stamp kits, I set aside a few of the supplies that looked particularly fun and decided to make use of them.

This card uses the kit from May 2014 and the All Boy stamp set. One of the things I loved about this kit was the fun papers. They're quirky and masculine. The combination of muted greens with bright red is particularly eye-catching, and the patterns made for a very quick backgrounds that pops.

I just layered a few paper pieces together, stamped the sentiment and a few dots, and voila! No fuss, no pretty embellishment. Just a boy card. :D

Thanks for reading,
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment