Sunday, April 5, 2015

Somebunny



Happy Easter, everyone! I hope you all have a lovely Sunday. :)

Today's card features the Somebunny stamp set by Birdie Brown. I love the sweet spring-time images in this set, as well as the adorable (and versatile!) sentiments. I think they make for lovely card pieces or maybe even a child storybook.

I went with a pastel color them for this card and made use of the yellow dotted vellum I've been hoarding for a few months now. It's from Doodlebug and I think I got a sheet or two in every color. It's a really great way to add some extra color while adding an interesting texture, too.

A few decorative dies gave me the perfect panels, and some Pretty Pink Posh sequins finished the card off!

Thanks for reading,
~Elle~

2 comments:

  1. What a totally adorable card!! Super sweet! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lenny! I've got all of these card ideas in my mind, just need to find the time to make them all. :D

      Delete