Saturday, May 14, 2016

Dream Big


Since I mentioned WPlus9 in my last post, I thought I'd share a card created with some goodies from WPlus9. One of the things I appreciate about my collection of goodies from WPlus9 is that they're all very unique and different, which I really appreciate. Sometimes I want to take a step back from my usual familiar style and it's awesome to have a collection of supplies that give me a different look while still matching up with my basics like cardstock and patterned paper.

For my card, I used Dream Believer - which is a stamp set I had my eye on for a while. It's a little more expensive than the usual set, but it's also quite a bit larger and offering a lot more stamps. Aside from a ton of elements for building a dream-catcher, there are several sentiments in a scripty font that will be useful for quite a few future cards.

I also chose to go with WPlus9 inks - Warm Wool, Hayride, Miami Spice and Gala Apple. For embellishment, I reached in my sequins storage and grabbed a few sequins that matched up in color - along with the enamel dots, of course.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment