Thursday, May 12, 2016

Hello Yellow

Copics: W2. W4, W6, W8, R32, Y11, Y15, Y35, Y38, YR14

 I'm sharing a card today featuring WPlus9's Unforgettable stamp set and some no-line Copic coloring.

I started by stamping the elephant in medium grey dye ink. Now, normally, you wouldn't use dye ink for Copic coloring because it would bleed. But that turned out to be perfect for my technique, because it turned the ink practically invisible. If you're interested, Dawn has a guest video on this technique that shows it off perfectly.

I used a similar technique with the balloon and then I used the coordinating dies to cut out my images. For the background, I went with a layer of striped patterned paper, a plain white panel and a cute chipboard frame. Since the frame had a sentiment, I didn't think it needed anything else.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment