Saturday, May 28, 2016

Stinkin' Cute

Today feels like a Lawn Fawn kind of day, so I'm sharing a card featuring the cute mini Stinkin' Cute. I've had this stamp and coordinating die for a little while now, but I couldn't decide what kind of card to make with it.

When in doubt, go for cute! So, I grabbed some adorable pink paper from Let's Polka in the Meadow and die-cut it into a scalloped rectangle. While I had my Bigshot out, I also die-cut some white cardstock with the Stitched Journaling Card die. I cut a black piece of cardstock with the same die, then created a scalloped border.

I adhered the black and white pieces together, then tied some pink ribbon around it. I added the skunk and heart with foam squares, then embellished with a few enamel dots. As a last step, I added the cute sentiment.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment