Monday, May 2, 2016

(New) Gnome Girl

Today is the beginning of an exciting new week for Some Odd Girl -- it's release week and there's oodles of fantastic new digis coming your way. The theme for this release is gnomes, and they're absolutely adorable!

The digi we're featuring today is Gnome Girl, who comes with a cute pose and the tree stump and foliage. I was immediately inspired to create a forest scene, so I took out my Copics and did a loose hand-colored background.

I chose some pretty papers that had similar tones to my coloring and added a simple sticker for a sentiment. A couple of enamel dots and the card was done!

Join me tomorrow for another fab digi, and remember to check Some Odd Girl blog to see what the rest of the talent created.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

2 comments:

  1. You and kristy should draw a childeren's book, because this is a SUPER ART PIECE :D

    ReplyDelete